This hearty stew is a perfect way to warm up on any chilly day. It's delicious, satisfying, and the perfect dinner!
Curried Kidney Bean Stew [Vegan]
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cans no-salt added kidney beans
- 1 large container chopped tomato
- 4 cups tightly-packed chopped kale
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 Tablespoon fruit only apricot preserves
- 1 Tablespoon raw cashew butter
- Place the carrots and the garlic in a soup pot and add just enough water to cover.
- Simmer until the carrots are tender.
- Add remaining ingredients, except the cashew butter.
- Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Add a little of the stew broth to the cashew butter to make a slurry and add this to the pot.
- Stir well to combine.