This hearty stew is a perfect way to warm up on any chilly day. It's delicious, satisfying, and the perfect dinner!
Curried Kidney Bean Stew [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Curried Kidney Bean Stew [Vegan]
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cans of no-salt-added kidney beans
- 1 large container chopped tomato
- 4 cups tightly-packed chopped kale
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon fruit only apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon raw cashew butter
How to Prepare Curried Kidney Bean Stew [Vegan]
- Place the carrots and the garlic in a soup pot and add just enough water to cover.
- Simmer until the carrots are tender.
- Add remaining ingredients, except the cashew butter.
- Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Add a little of the stew broth to the cashew butter to make a slurry, and add this to the pot.
- Stir well to combine.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.