Thi Crispy Salad with Couscous and Seeds is light, aromatic, and nutritious! It's so easy to prepare and will be a crowd favorite!
Crispy Salad with Couscous and Seeds [Vegan]
- 4.23 ounces couscous
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 radishes
- 2 sprigs celery
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- mint, fennel
- Prepare the couscous according to the instructions on the package.
- Finely chop all the vegetables and herbs and put them in a bowl.
- When the couscous cools down, add it along with the seeds.
- Beat in a bowl the oil with the apple cider vinegar, onion powder, and salt and pepper. Pour over the salad and mix well.
- Serve on a plate, garnish with radish slices and herbs. Have fun!