Celeriac, also known as celery root, isn't the first thing you'd think of when it comes to vegetables that make awesome fries, but this recipe is here to prove that it can be done. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, their neutral flavor makes them perfect for the job. Serve these alongside your favorite burger and plenty of sauce for dipping.
Crispy Oil-Free Celeriac Fries [Vegan]
- 1 large celeriac, peeled and cut into thick chips
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Spread the cut celeriac chips out over a sheet of baking parchment. Sprinkle over the garlic, rosemary, and black pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, turning halfway.