Celeriac, also known as celery root, isn't the first thing you'd think of when it comes to vegetables that make awesome fries, but this recipe is here to prove that it can be done. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, their neutral flavor makes them perfect for the job. Serve these alongside your favorite burger and plenty of sauce for dipping.
Crispy Oil-Free Celeriac Fries [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Crispy Oil-Free Celeriac Fries [Vegan]
- 1 large celeriac, peeled and cut into thick chips
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
How to Prepare Crispy Oil-Free Celeriac Fries [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Spread the cut celeriac chips out over a sheet of baking parchment. Sprinkle over the garlic, rosemary, and black pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, turning halfway.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.