These creamy, dreamy matcha popsicles are the perfect summer treat! They're made with energizing matcha, coconut milk, cashews, and dates for sweetness. Wholesome, vibrant, and easy-to-make.
Creamy Matcha Green Tea Popsicles [Vegan]
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup cashews, soaked 4 hours
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup soft and pitted Medjool dates, packed
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon vodka, optional (helps reduce ice crystals when freezing, for a creamier result)
- Drain and rinse the cashews and add them to your blender with the remaining ingredients. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes until completely smooth.
- Pour the liquid into popsicle moulds and freeze for several hours or overnight.