This granola is quite easy to put together and just so good you won't be able to get enough. It is packed full of healthy ingredients and complementary flavors!
Coconut Quinoa Granola Clusters [Vegan]
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dried quinoa
- 2 cups cup puffed brown rice cereal
- 1 1/4 cups maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raisins or other dried fruit (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia or hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven for 375ºF.
- Mix all ingredients together until everything is nicely coated.
- Lay a baking sheet or parchment paper on the pan. Spread the granola mixture on the pan so it is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake granola for 10 minutes and let completely cool before mixing it up...you can have a little bite though! It crusts up and sets as it cools.
- Place in an airtight container and enjoy...over yogurt, fresh fruit, with milk or just start munching straight out of the container!