This soup is just like the classic you grew up with – hot, soothing, and familiar. It is savory from the broth, crunchy from the corn, and just delicious from the rest of the brew. This one is as classic as it gets!
Classic Vegetable Soup [Vegan]
- 2 14-ounce cans of diced tomatoes (including juice)
- 1 12-ounce bag of frozen green beans
- 1 12-ounce bag of frozen corn
- 1 12-ounce bag of frozen peas
- 1 can white beans
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons vegan Worcestershire
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a six-quart crock pot. Cook on high for 4-6 hours. Remove bay leaves before serving. Does it get easier than that?!
- Also, feel free to add some red pepper or more salt or soy sauce. I also think mushrooms, carrots and/or potatoes would be good additions/substitutions.