These Chocolate Nut & Seed Clusters are a perfect example of a delicious and nutritious treat, that will leave you feeling great and satisfied. A quick and easy recipe that is loaded with healthy fats. Perfect for keto/vegan diets, these clusters are free from refined sugar, gluten and dairy. The perfect healthy indulgence.
Chocolate Nut Seed Clusters [Vegan]
- 2 cups Dark Chocolate - preferably refined sugar free/vegan or a good quality 90% dark
- 1/2 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Seeds - roughly chopped
- 1/2 Cup Pecan Nuts - roughly chopped
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Almonds - roughly chopped (Keep some aside for decorating)
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Stevia/Agave/Sweetener of your choice - Optional
Roughly chop the nuts and seeds and place them into a big mixing bowl. Add the pinch of salt and sweetener (optional)
Using the bain-marie method, gradually melt the chocolate.
When fully melted, add the chocolate to the nuts and seeds and stir until all are evenly coated.
On a lined baking tray, spoon the mixture into equal clusters ensuring none are toughing each other
Sprinkle over the kept aside chopped roasted almonds
Set in the freezer for at least 1 hour
Once set remove from tray and store in an airtight container in the freezer