What we love about this sammie, is everything! It’s quick easy, contains staple ingredients, can easily be made in bulk, perf for meal prep, affordable, packs flavor, packs texture, protein, fiber, and is non vegan approved to boot! (trying to watch your carbs? its good even without the bread!)
Chickpea Tuna Salad [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Chickpea Tuna Salad [Vegan]
- 2 cans chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped (use some of the white)
- 1/3 cup relish
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill
- Salt/Pepper as needed
How to Prepare Chickpea Tuna Salad [Vegan]
- Throw all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mash using your hand or a fork.
- Chill in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to let the flavors blend together.
- Serve on buns with whatever toppings you like!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.