Simply add the oats, chia, non-dairy milk and maple syrup to a bowl and mix it up, scoop the nut butter and sliced bananas on top and place in the fridge overnight! Yeah it’s overnight oats essentially and it’s bound to be a favorite!
Chia Oat Breakfast Bowl [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Sliced banana
- Nut/Seed butter (optional)
- More pure maple syrup (optional)
- Unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- Chopped dark chocolate or cacao nibs (optional)
- In a small bowl add the oats, chia seeds, non- dairy milk, and maple syrup and place in the fridge overnight or at least 4-6 hours to soak.
- Once done soaking top with banana and nut butter and enjoy!