This root vegetable spiralized salad is simple, light, and healthy lunch option. Carrot and celeriac noodles are tossed in a mixture of dijon mustard, maple syrup, and lime then topped with roasted pumpkin seeds for a nice crunch.
Carrot and Celeriac Noodle Salad [Vegan]
- 2 large carrots, peeled
- 1 medium celeriac bulb, peeled
- 2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1/2 of 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons roasted pumpkin seeds
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- First, clean your vegetables. Cut off the tops to both carrot and the celeriac.
- Peel with a peeler.
- Place in spiralizer and spiralize all your vegetables. If you don't have a spiralizer, you can just use a grater.
- Place noodles in bowl and add in all your ingredients minus the parsley and seeds.
- Toss the noodles with the marinade and let it sit in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Once it's marinated in refrigerator, remove and add your parsley and pumpkin seeds.
- Serve immediately.