A simple and veggie packed recipe!
Buffalo Cauliflower Cabbage Wraps With Sweet Potato Fries [Vegan]
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cups purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon cayenne (or more if you love spice like me!)
- 3/4 tablespoon fermented jalapeño flakes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 teaspoons sea salt (depending on taste)
- Coconut tortillas (paleo)
- Mixed greens
- Raw Tahini or Avocado (sliced)
- Preheat oven to 415ºF. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Thinly slice cabbage; add to medium-sized bowl. Toss with cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Add melted coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, cayenne, fermented jalapeño flakes, nutritional yeast, cumin, garlic powder, and sea salt. Mix thoroughly with a large spoon or with your hands (be sure to wear gloves! This is a spicy mix).
- Spread the mixture on a large baking pan with parchment paper. Bake for 25 minutes, stopping halfway through through to mix with a spatula to ensure it cooks evenly. If you want crispier vegetables, cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, depending on altitude.
- While the cabbage and cauliflower mix cools, prepare your coconut tortillas, tahini, and mixed greens. You can set it up assembly-line style for an easy meal. Make your wraps as desired and enjoy with sweet potato fries.
- Leftovers will store 7 days in the fridge.