Boo Bark, a healthy version of Halloween Bark without all the added dyes or chemicals! This recipe added brown rice crisps, dried cranberries and walnuts for texture, but feel free to add any of your favorite healthy snacks! Pistachios, sunflower seeds, dried apple pieces, peanuts or dried kiwi would all work well!
Boo Bark [Vegan]
- 1 bag vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- a few drops of all-natural orange food coloring
- dried cranberries
- brown rice crisp cereal
- naturally colored green sprinkles
- vegan candy eyes (optional!)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a double boiler melt chocolate. Spread evenly onto parchment paper.
- Meanwhile, melt coconut butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Add all-natural food coloring. Drizzle on chocolate and use a knife to swirl.
- Top with goodies of your choice such as walnuts, dried cranberries, brown rice crisps, sprinkles and monster eyes!
- Place in a cool place to harden. Once set, cut into squares and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator.