This Blueberry Superfood Breakfast Smoothie recipe is a delicious and simple way to enjoy a quick, easy breakfast while gaining awesome health benefits from the superfood and antioxidant ingredients. Made from blueberries, bananas, protein powder, almond butter, chia seeds, Almond milk, and is naturally sweetened. All vegan and gluten-free.
Blueberry Superfood Breakfast Smoothie [Vegan]
- 1 cup non-dairy milk or water
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons protein powder or superfood blend
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender (adding the frozen blueberries first, then the rest following) and blend until smooth.
- Adjust the amount of milk (or add ice), depending on desired consistency, adding 1 Tbsp more at a time, if needed.
- To serve—grab one or two prepared glass(es) and pour the smoothie into each and grab a straw. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator, tightly sealed or in a covered mason jar, ensuring that you drink it within the same day for best taste and consistency.
- Sip and enjoy!