Got 5 minutes? Then you’ve got time for breakfast with this simple Blueberry Muffin Mug Cake! Full of complex carbohydrates and protein to keep you full all morning long, this mug cake is gluten-free and vegan!
Blueberry Muffin Mug Cake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/3 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- 1/2 tablespoon almond milk
- stevia, to taste
- handful of fresh blueberries
- Grease a small ramekin or mug with cooking spray.
- Add the oat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, applesauce, cashew butter, almond milk and stevia to a bowl. Mix until well incorporated. Taste and adjust stevia, as needed. Stir in blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared mug and cook in the microwave for 90 seconds or until top is set and blueberries have burst.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!