There is nothing like a good burger – especially if it's delicious and healthy. This mouthwatering gluten-free black bean, sweet potato, kale, and dill burger is super tasty. These patties work perfectly on a bun or in a salad so you can be flexible with your choice of dish.
Black Bean, Sweet Potato, Kale, and Dill Burgers [Vegan, Gluten-free]
- 1 cup sweet potato cooled, cooked
- 1 14-ounce can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 stalks of kale
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 cup almond flour
- Fry the garlic, kale and a tablespoon dill for a few minutes, or until soft.
- Add the cooked sweet potato, black beans, the leftover tablespoon of dill, fried garlic, kale, and dill into a food processor and then blend until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Transfer this mixture into a large bowl and fold through the almond flour. Form the mixture into burger patties and coat them with a bit of extra almond flour.
- Fry the patties for around 5 minutes on each side, or until they are nicely cooked and browned.
- Enjoy on a burger bun or in a salad.