Have all the delicious sweet and warm flavors of banana bread in an adorable single-serve cake! This mug cake is gluten-free, has no refined sugars, and you probably already have all the ingredients at home. A truly hassle-free dessert that will still bring you plenty of comfort.
Banana Bread Mug Cake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 4 tablespoons oat flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 small banana
- 1/4 pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- Handful walnuts
- Dried berries
- Mix flour, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mash banana and mix with maple syrup and almond milk.
- Mix wet mix with the flour mix.
- Add walnuts and dried fruit.
- Pour in mug and top with additional nuts and dried fruit.
- Microwave 1-2 minutes until cooked.