These cucumber bites are a ridiculously easy snack. Just one cucumber, one avocado, and a few sprinkles of paprika and rosemary are all you need to create a snack that's quick, raw, and clean. Not to mention, they look lovely on a dinner table!
Avocado Pesto Cucumber Bruschetta Bites [Vegan]
For the Avocado Pesto:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
For the Cucumber 'Bruschetta':
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- A few sprinkles of paprika or chili powder
- A handful of fresh rosemary or basil
To Make the Avocado Pesto:
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender (or in a bowl with a tough spoon) and blend together until it becomes and even paste.
- Lay out the cucumber slices on a plate.
- Place a spoonful of avocado pesto on each slice. Top with paprika or chili powder and herbs.