These apple rolls are packed full of rich apple flavor. They are not too sweet either. Plus, they are so simple to put together. They will become a go to in your household.
Apple Rolls [Vegan]
- 4 cups self rising flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4/5 cups soy milk
- 1/3 cup sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 cups apple peeled
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Sift the flour and put it in a bowl. Stir with cinnamon, salt and baking powder. In another bowl stir the oil with milk, vanilla extract and sugar.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the liquids and then roll out the dough.
- Spread it on a floured surface.
- Cut the apples and blend them for a few seconds. Mix them in a bowl with raisins and the rest of the cinnamon. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of sugar and spread the apple filling all over the surface and roll into a log. Cut into 2-finger thick rolls and place them on a baking pan. Brush them with some non dairy milk. Cook in a preheated oven at 360ºF for about 25 minutes.
- When cooled, sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!