This apple cider vinaigrette is a quick dressing that has lots of room for creativity and personal tastes. Want more mustard? Go for it! Have a few herbs from the garden, mince them and throw them in. Think of this apple cider vinaigrette recipe as a blank canvas to add more or take away depending on what you have in your kitchen, and what your family likes.
Apple Cider Dijon Vinaigrette [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (approximately ½ lemon)
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sweetener of choice, such as honey or maple syrup
- 1/3 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Add all ingredients to a small mason jar, shake vigorously to combine. Alternatively, you can whisk all ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Keep refrigerated. Lasts for a few days in the fridge.