Filling and nutrient filled almond and oat banana bites!
Almond and Oat Banana Bites [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. and line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- Once oven is preheated, toast the slivered almonds for 3-5 minutes or until golden n' toasty.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Add oats, almond meal, coconut sugar, baking powder, vanilla, salt, chocolate chips, cranberries, and toasted slivered almonds.
- Use an ice cream scoop or a spoon to place mounds of the mixture onto the prepared sheet pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the bites turn golden and hold their shape.
- Let cool on a wire rack. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.