Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
This margarita is packed with antioxidants to promote an oxygen-rich liver. Exercise your right to glow! The agave is great for giving you the energy that you’ll need to get through your night . . . or day. There is no judgment on the Taco Cleanse!
Agave Margarita [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Agave Margarita [Vegan]
- 3 limes
- 1 small orange, quartered
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) silver tequila
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Ice cubes
How to Prepare Agave Margarita [Vegan]
- Quarter two of the limes and add them to a mason jar or cocktail shaker along with the orange quarters.
- Muddle the fruit along with the tequila and agave nectar and pour over ice into a cocktail glass.
- If you like, you can strain out the orange and lime peels, but it isn’t necessary.