Happy Friday! What better thing to do on the weekend, than gathering with friends, family and loved ones over a delicious array of vegan options? Nothing much! This week, we’ve spotted plenty of new vegan restaurant openings, menus, and courses and are here to share them with you. From cheesy pizza to crispy seitan and vegan tapas, here are the places we’ve found!
- Unburger Grill, Michigan: Craving fast food? Unburger Grill will satisfy your needs. They’ll have everything you could ever want in a plant-based vegan fast dining spot. They hope to open this summer at 22018 W. Michigan Avenue.
- Jackfruit Cafe, Los Angelos, CA: Have you ever watching the movie Friday? Then you’ll know Angela Means Kaaya as she launches her new location for her vegan restaurant, Jackfruit cafe. She’ll have seasoned jackfruit to pair with pasta, wraps and burritos and bowl. She’ll be moving to Leimert Park, Los Angeles.
- Cedar Ridge Cafe & Bakery, Maplewood, NJ: This New Jersey spot will go vegan and kosher for the month of September. Be prepared for fried ravioli and delicious donuts. Find them at 410 Ridgewood Road, Maplewood, NJ.
- Two-Bit Villians, Adelaide SA: This spot will be serving new local is serving all-vegan fish and chips, schnitties, parmis and popcorn chicken and they a launching a weekly pub night! Enjoy live music and activities on top of good food. Find them at Adelaide Arcade, 150 Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia.
- Sister Seitan, Folkestone, UK: This beloved spot has a new home! On their menu, you’ll find burgers, seitan and more. Find them at Rendezvous St, Folkestone CT20 1EY, UK.
- Pieology Pizzeria, San Antonio, TX: Rejoice! Pieology will now be in San Antonio! Customers can personally build their pies and add toppings like red sauce, Daiya cheese, and fresh basil. Find their new location at 849 E-Commerce St #669
San Antonio, TX 78205.
- Forte Tapas, Las Vegas NV: This Eastern European tapas spot recently launched an all-vegan menu, as found on Vegans Baby! They’re located at 4180 S Rainbow Blvd #806, Las Vegas, NV 89103.
Email us at [email protected] if you spot any new vegan restaurants near you and we’ll feature it in our ongoing ‘Spotted’ series!
If you enjoy food that is served in vegan restaurants like these, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App, it’s available for both Android and iPhone and has free and paid versions. The app is loaded with thousands of allergy-friendly & vegan recipes/cooking tips, has hundreds of search filters and features like bookmarking, meal plans and more!
Lead image source: Shutterstock