The makers of the Impossible Burger have finally started to release their line of vegan pork. At the moment, this new vegan meat addition will be available in Bay Area grocery stores, but they plan to take it nationwide, according to MSN.
The Impossible Pork Sausage hit the plant-based market last year. Appearing at popular places like Starbucks, Jamba Juice, and Burger King. But this official release is the first time that Impossible Pork can be bought in grocery stores.
Impossible’s mission is to replace as many animal products as they can. In order to make an environmental difference. They first started to make headway on this goal when they released their Impossible Burger in 2016.
The need for plant-based pork options is more important than ever as the annual consumption of pork in America is over 66 pounds per capita. Making the pork industry a startlingly high amount of meat that is consumed yearly. This launch of vegan pork shines a light on another area of animal products that need to be minimized with vegan alternatives.
The Impossible Pork is made with a very similar recipe as the Impossible Burger. It also has similar nutritional information. Generally, having between 7 to 10 grams of protein per serving. As much as Impossible Foods wants to make its products nutritious. They know that their buyers are more focused on buying their products because it has a small environmental impact.
Here are some Plant-based pork recipes to try at home: Perfect Vegan BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Porkie Pies, Taiwanese-Style Braised Tempeh “Pork”, Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Carrot Apple Slaw, Mushroom Pulled Pork and Fooled Pork Sandwich With Fries!
- New Impossible Foods Frozen Patties Available in Grocery Stores Nationwide
- Impossible Foods is Developing Plant-based Milk to Taste and Function like Cow’s Milk
- How Impossible Foods and Beyond Meat Defend Their Products Against Claims of Using Processed Ingredients
- Impossible Burger Patties Now Available in 2,000 Kroger Stores
- New: Impossible Burgers Now Sold at Trader Joe’s
- Impossible Foods Launches Online Store Allowing Customers to Directly Buy their Plant-Based Products Online
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily. Subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!