@rosepigcooking How to make pineapple tea for amazing health be@nefits!!#health #healthy #healthyliving #pineapple #pineappletrick #pineappletea #recipesoftiktok #luv ♬ Lo-fi hip hop – NAO-K
The next time you’re cutting up a pineapple, save the core and the rind. Add them to a pot of boiling water. Add in some rosemary, and cinnamon, for added flavor, and let it simmer for about 30 minutes. After the time has passed, strain the tea. that’s not packed with vitamin C to boost your immune system and Bromelain. You can add a sweetener of your choice if you’d like. You can also enjoy this tea hot or cold.
Pineapple contains Bromelain, a digestive enzyme that comes with multiple health benefits. The active ingredients in bromelain include proteinases and proteases which help break down protein during the digestive process to increase the absorption and uptake of other nutrients. It also aids indigestion, and heartburn, and relieves sinus problems.
A cup of pineapple also contains your entire day’s worth of vitamin C and then some, with 105 percent. Vitamin C helps your body absorb iron easier, fights mental and physical stress, boosts your immune system health, and reduces inflammation. It is integral for the healing process, absorbs and stores iron, and plays a role in many bodily functions.
As you can see, pineapples are packed with nutrients and linked to several health benefits that will help you feel your best. The next time you’re feeling under the weather, whip up a cup of this amazing pineapple tea and your body will thank you!
- TikTok Trends: Antimicrobial Benefits of Clove Tea
- Elevate Your Mood and Get Happy With These 11 Foods!
- Here’s What You Need to Be Eating for Naturally Clear Skin
- Natural Plant-Based Foods to Boost Your Immune System!
- Not Just a Tropical Fruit: Pineapple’s Healing Benefits for Your Whole Body
- Ultimate Guide to Herbs and Teas
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in typical household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.