@zamansbusykitchen Benefits of clove #fyp #foryou #viral #trending #ksxaman #clove #benefits #healthbenefits #healthy #foodhacks #food #tea #drink #antiviral #natural ♬ This is Clove – Food Over Drugs
Native to the Maluku Islands in Indonesia, cloves are known for their powerful aroma and spicy flavor. TikTok user @zamansbusykitchen, reveals that cloves are much more than just a flavorful spice because they possess powerful antimicrobial properties that are known to heal the body in a multitude of ways. Cloves have been used for over a thousand years in Ayurvedic medicine to cure many common ailments.
Eugenol a naturally-occurring compound found in cloves has been shown to fight harmful organisms within the body, helping to combat dangerous viruses and bacteria. Cloves can help relieve digestive issues such as bloat, indigestion, and acid reflux because they help stimulate gastric acids that digest food.Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content.Click here to Support Us
- Elevate Your Mood and Get Happy With These 11 Foods!
- Here’s What You Need to Be Eating for Naturally Clear Skin
- Natural Plant-Based Foods to Boost Your Immune System!
- 10 Amazing Healing Properties of Cloves
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast Fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!