Many people don’t realize the extent of the pet homelessness issue in the U.S. While we love and adore the dogs we share our homes with, the fact that there are some 70 million stray cats and dogs living on the streets gets easily ignored. These animals need a loving home just as much as any other does, but sadly, they rarely get this chance. Of the six to eight million homeless animals that are brought into animal shelters a year, only a small fraction ever end up being adopted.
Hope for Paws dog rescue, however, is determined to put an end to these sad statistics. In this video, the Hope for Paws team is called in to help a homeless Golden Retriever, Clarabelle, who was living in an industrial park. The people who called for help had been feeding Clarabelle, but it was clear that she needed much more than just the occasional meal.
Life on the streets had left the poor dog extremely wary of humans, but the expert rescue team was able to finally gain her trust and bring her to safety. After a bath and a lot of love, Clarabelle transformed into a happy, affectionate pup and was all ready to start fresh in a new forever home!
Best Things In Life Are Rescued Tee By Tiny Rescue: Animal Collection
- Watch Homeless Dog With Broken Jaw Go From Skinny and Scared to Healthy and Vibrant! (VIDEO)
- Homeless Dog Tangled in Soccer Net Was Scared and Confused Until He Was Rescued! (VIDEO)
- Homeless Dog Was So Terrified of People He Could Barely Even Look at Them Before His Rescue! (VIDEO)
- Watch the Rescue of a Homeless Dog and 8 Puppies in a Heavy Rainstorm! (VIDEO)
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast Fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
God bless these rescuers who make this world a better place for all that they do to help these helpless animals.
Wonderful! Wish I could take her.