You realize that a door was accidentally left open, or perhaps the fence was a bit broken; you call your dog’s name but they don’t come running; you check the entire house, more than once, but your dog is nowhere to be found. Your heart sinks. Losing a dog is every dog owner’s worst nightmare. Sometimes a kind neighbor calls or even brings the dog back and sometimes you may be able to find your pup wandering around soon after. However, there are some cases of dogs getting way more lost than just venturing down the street.
The dog in this video was lost three years prior, but her owner never stopped looking. He finally found her in the shelter they had been staying at. This video shows their heartwarming reunion after three years of being apart! It took a few seconds, but as soon as the pup realizes who the man is, she wags her tail, whines, jumps, and hugs him! It’s obvious that this sweet girl recognizes her owner even after years apart. She couldn’t contain her happiness and neither could her owner. We’re so glad to know that these two finally got reunited. They have such a sweet reunion that truly demonstrates how strong the bond is between humans and their pets.
- Rescue Team Reunites Long-Lost Dog Brothers While Helping Another Pup Find a Home (VIDEO)
- Bus Driver Reunites Lost Dogs With Family Just in Time for the Holidays!
- This Woman’s Emotional Reunion With Her Lost Dog Will Warm Your Heart (VIDEO)
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!