Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A precious video shows a Labrador puppy’s reaction to hearing her human’s favorite song played. It appears to be the adorable young dog’s favorite song too! According to Psychology Today, dogs can distinguish pitches. Certain instruments may even cause a dog to howl along!
When you listen to Noah Kahan constantly and unintentionally pass your love for his music onto your four month old lab. #noahkahanmusic #noahkahan #noahkahanstickseason #noahkahantok #allmylove #labradorpuppy #yellowlab #puppy #dog
The clip, shared to TikTok account @madewithmaggie, shows the Labrador puppy laying on a bed. Then, her human enters the room and puts on “All My Love” by artist Noah Kahan. The puppy becomes excited and jumps up wagging her tail. In the video, her human can be heard saying “It’s your favorite song, I know!”. The human appears to have passed her taste in music along to the Labrador puppy. The video was loved by most viewers and has gone viral, receiving nearly 2 million views on the platform.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Caught in the Rain! Viral Video Shows Soaking Labrador Upset With Rainfall
- Heroic Labrador Tries to Alert Family Dad Is “Drowning”
- Polite Labrador’s Poolside Manners Win Over the Internet
- Labrador Coaches Chihuahua in Adorable Swim Lesson (VIDEO)
- The Inspiring Recovery of Coco, a Labrador Mix Battling Alcohol Addiction
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!