Plant-based diets have gained momentum, thanks to a paradigm shift driven by the compelling documentary, “The Game Changers”. Announcing a sequel, Uninterrupted, a brand within The SpringHill Company, founded by LeBron James and Maverick Carter, is poised to dig deeper into this nutritional revolution.
Source: The Game Changers/Youtube
“The Game Changers”, which boasted over 100 million viewers, had the backing of renowned personalities, including James Cameron and Arnold Schwarzenegger. The documentary revealed how plant-based eating has taken root in professional sports, creating a global shift in dietary habits.
Co-directed by Stephanie Soechtig and Kristin Lazure, the sequel aims to go beyond personal performance and health. The narrative will touch upon broader subjects like children’s health, food justice, and environmental impact. It promises to present engaging stories from multiple continents, featuring an A-list cast of athletes and entertainers.
Commenting on the sequel, Philip Byron, Head of Unscripted & Docs at The SpringHill Company, highlights its unique chance to further the dialogue The Game Changers started on the critical role food plays in contemporary issues.
If you found the original documentary thought-provoking, the sequel is a must-watch. Look out for updates on its release and join the conversation about plant-based diets and their global impact. Your dietary choices could very well become your most significant step towards a sustainable future.
- Want to Get Really Strong on a Plant-Based Diet? Don’t Forget to Watch Netflix Documentary Game Changers!
- Official Trailer Out Now for ‘Game Changers’ James Cameron’s Documentary About Plant-Powered Athletes
- EXCLUSIVE: Why James Cameron’s New Documentary About Vegan Athletes Is a Real Game Changer
- 10 Vegan Celebrities Who are Active in the Animal Rights Movement
- Futurevore: James Cameron Coins New Term for Vegans
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.