Source: David Pakman Show/YouTube
Alabama is one of several states that issued abortion restrictions in the aftermath of Roe v. Wade being overturned. On top of this, the Attorney General of the state recently declared that people who use abortion pills can be prosecuted. Not only will abortion providers be prosecuted, but now pregnant women are under threat as well. Please sign this petition to demand that the Attorney General of Alabama be removed by the Alabama Senate!
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Petition: Mandate Counseling for Animal Abuser and Never Allow Her to Have Animals Again
- Petition: Make Dyeing Animals Illegal in California
- Petition: Call for an Investigation into Jeff Bezos for Violating Worker’s Rights
- Petition: Pressure Instagram to Deplatform an Animal Abuser
- Petition: Ask for an Independent Investigation into the Death of Keenan Anderson
- Petition: Urge Kim Kardashian to Denounce Keeping Dogs in Garages
- Petition: Urge Authorities to Fine People for Violating Proper Landfill Disposal
- Petition: Demand Authorities Forbid Animal Rescue Owners from Being Around Animals
- Petition: Help Stop Construction Project Before an Ecological Assessment is Completed
- Petition: Demand Attorney General of Alabama be Removed for Wanting to Prosecute People Using Abortion Pills
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals, and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!