Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A recent TikTok video posted by user @george_the_rottweiler has captured the hearts of viewers worldwide. The video features George, an enthusiastic Rottweiler, and his younger golden retriever brother, Charlie, in a comical swimming lesson scenario.
The video begins with George’s excitement for a dip in the pool, but one obstacle stands in his way—his timid younger brother, Charlie. With a touch of nervousness, Charlie hesitates on the pool steps, unsure about the water. George, initially patient, soon decides it’s time to take action and gently nudges Charlie into the water.
The video, which was shared in August, quickly went viral and has amassed over 2 million views and more than 251,000 likes on TikTok. The lighthearted clip struck a chord with many, as it showcased the humorous and endearing dynamics between the two canine companions.
While Charlie’s initial expression suggested he wasn’t entirely thrilled with his impromptu swim, his ever-watchful human was there to ensure his safety and lend a helping hand. The video’s comments section has exploded with over 4,400 reactions, with many viewers applauding George’s playful antics.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to adopt instead of shop. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Viral TikTok Video Shows Dog’s Daredevil Ball Retrieval Stunt
- Tennessee Shelter Throws Amazing Pool Party for Dogs
- Brilliant Dog Devises a Plan to Rescue His Ball From the Pool Without Getting Wet [Video]
- Watch the Happiest Dogs in the World Splash Around at a Doggy Pool Party
- Hot Dog Refuses to Wait for Humans to Fill Up Baby Pool for Her (VIDEO)
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade repeatedly.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!