Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A wholesome friendship between a Rottweiler named Kiko and some neighborhood cows has been captured in a heartwarming video. Posted by TikTok account @kikotherottweiler, the video has received over 296,000 likes since it was posted on September 15th.
In the video, Kiko’s human can be seen hefting the large dog so that he can peer over a stone fence. A cow pops their head up to investigate. The Rottweiler and cow seem pleased to see each other. Kiko even gives his cow friend some kisses on their nose! Text overlay on the video reads “POV: you watch your dog become best friends with some cows.” The video’s caption also shares that Kiko and the cows do indeed have a blossoming friendship. Kiko “looks out for them every day”.
The heartwarming video quickly became a favorite. Commenters loved the friendship between Kiko and the cows. But they also commended his human’s devotion. “That’s love on the owner’s part. Breaking his back so puppy can see his friends” wrote user Aaliyah.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to adopt instead of shop. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Cat Is Definitely the Boss in Her Friendship with Dog
- Sweet Video Shows Amazing Friendship Between Bengal Kittens and Golden Retriever
- English Bulldogs Showcase Unbreakable Friendship in Heartwarming Video
- Dog Best Friends are Reunited and Show Us the True Meaning of Friendship
- Adorable Child Is “Pied Piper” for Farm Friends
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!