Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
If you’ve ever wondered about the extent of a dog’s patience or obedience, you’d love to meet Willow, a Labrador with a heartwarming knack for politeness. A video shared on TikTok by her owner, Emily Larabell, shows Willow patiently waiting for a verbal go-ahead to dive into a lake, despite her clear excitement to swim.
Known for their love of water, Labradors are often seen splashing in the backyard or enthusiastically diving into bodies of water. They’re even anatomically equipped for the job – with thick tails that serve as rudders, webbed paws for swift swimming, and a dense, waterproof coat that keeps them warm even in icy waters.
However, with this love of water comes necessary safety measures. As per PetMD, dogs should never be left unattended while swimming to prevent any mishaps. After their aquatic escapades, a rinse with clean water is essential to remove any harmful substances and prevent potential ear infections.
Back to Willow, her polite hesitation and eventual mad dash to the lake has amassed over 3 million views and a swarm of admiring comments, all praising her obedience and charm. As for Emily’s other Labrador, Winston, he didn’t need much coaxing and was already gleefully enjoying the grassy landscape. The adorably polite antics of these dogs remind us of the joy and life lessons our four-legged friends bring into our lives.
- Dog’s Adorable Cuddle Routine With Her Human Will Make Your Day
- Video of The Exact Moment Blind Deaf Dog Realizes Human is Home Will Melt Your Heart
- Watch this Dog’s Daily Ritual: Waiting for His Mail Man Best Friend
- Dog’s Reaction After Trying a Strawberry Goes Viral
- NYC Groomer Faces Charges in Dog’s Tragic Death
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!