Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Source: ABC News/YouTube
The infamous Tomohon Market in Indonesia has finally banned the dog and cat meat trade. This will save the lives of thousands of animals from being tortured and murdered for a meal. However, China continues to allow this brutal trade to exist. Please sign this petition to urge the Chinese government to end the dog and cat meat trade once and for all!
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Petition: Tell the World Bank to Fund Projects That Will Help Solve the Climate Crisis
- Petition: Help Ensure Child Abuse Victims Receive Free Counseling
- Petition: Urge the UK to Ban Battery Egg Imports
- Petition: Tell the Gladiator 2 Production Team to Use CGI Instead of Live Animals
- Petition: Help Protect Endangered Marine Animals from Becoming Extinct
- Petition: Help Overturn Draconian Law in Texas That Bans Mandatory Water Breaks for Workers
- Petition: Ask Police Department to Help Curb Pollution
- Petition: Urge Coca-Cola to Remove Aspartame from its Products
- Petition: Help Shut Down Slaughterhouse for Extreme Animal Abuse
- Petition: Ask States to Test for Pesticides in Cannabis
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in typical household and personal care products!