Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Take Action to End Horse Abuse with One Phone Call
NEW YORKERS: FIND YOUR NYC COUNCIL MEMBER HERE TO make one quick call/email, to ask them to “Please sign on as a co-sponsor to Intro 573 to replace suffering, dying carriage horses with cruelty-free electric carriages.” Make sure you tell them that you live in their district!
- Carriage Horse Found Dead in Midtown NYC
- New Video Shows Horse Carriage Driver Running a Red Light, Nearly Hitting Person in A Wheelchair
- Philadelphia Unveils Electric Horseless Carriage During Independence Day Parade
- Yet ANOTHER NYC Carriage Horse Captured on Video in Extreme Distress. Why is This Still Happening?
- The Gentle Barn Set to Open New York Sanctuary Following Death of NYC Carriage Horse, Ryder
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade repeatedly.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!