Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Cats are amazing acrobats. Their ability to climb, make crazy jumps, and land on their feet has earned them quite a reputation in the animal kingdom. This acrobatic ability is on display in one TikTok video that shows a feline named Six Beans remarkable athleticism as she turns “the northern line into an obstacle course because she can.”
The adorable cat is a Scottish Fold and British Shorthair mix who is described as super inquisitive by her human. She is also leash-trained, meaning that she can investigate her new “obstacle course” to her heart’s content!
In the video, Six Beans can be seen happily leaping from seat to seat on the train and weaving her way through armrests. The graceful cat seems pleased with what the text overlay on the video dubs her “obstacle course.”
Viewers loved the video of Six Beans, which has been liked more than 878,000 times on TikTok. One viewer, sve.scara, dubbed the cat’s antics “PARKOUR, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE” while Gvnluvvv wrote, “If I saw him I would smile for the rest of the week.”
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to adopt instead of shop. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Heartbreaking Video Shows Senior Cat Who Was Surrendered Because People Wanted a Kitten
- Cat Abandoned at Campsite Finds New Home in TikTok Video Detailing Her Story
- Shelter Cats Who Have Been There for Years Shown in Heartbreaking Video
- Viral Video! Watch This Cat Ruin His Parents’ Game
- Adorable Video Shows Dog and Cat BFFs’ Cute Nap Habit
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!