What's not to love about these kung pao noodles? The whole dish takes less than 20 minutes to make, it's budget-friendly, and so spicy it'll make your lips tingle and your belly warm. You can also make it with any kind of pasta or noodle you choose. So go for gluten-free, grain-free, or stick to some classic noodles!
One-Pot Kung Pao Noodles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari, to make it gluten-free
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- A dash of rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (or more) Sriracha
- 3 ounces pasta of choice (gluten-free, grain-free, etc...)
- Put everything in a pot. Heat and whisk until the cornstarch thickens.
- Mix with 3 ounces of pasta.