Use our Jalapeno Ginger Jelly to add a zesty and unique glaze on your favorite combination of roasted vegetables. This lemony, gingery, slightly sweet and spicy jelly brightens the flavors of the roasted vegetables to make a truly different and delicious dish. We have used brussels sprouts and butternut squash in this recipe, but you may substitute broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, cabbage or asparagus.
Roasted Vegetables with Heat Sweets Jalapeno Ginger Jelly
This Recipe is :
- 1 LB brussels sporuts, cleaned and cut in half
- 1 LB Butternut Squash, pealed and diced into 1″ cubes.
- 2 TBLS olive oil
- 4-5 TBLS Jalapeno Ginger Jelly
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat over to 400 F.
- Toss brussels sprouts and butternut squash cubes in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper
- Spread on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast in over for about 20-25 minutes, stirring once, until the edges are just beginning to get crisp and brown.
- Return brussels sprouts and butternut squash to the bowl.
- Stir in Heat Sweets Jalapeno Ginger Jelly.
- Transfer vegetables to the serving dish
- Serve immediately
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS