With no oil added, these are a crunchy, healthy, baked snack!
Baked Kale Chips
- 1 Bunch Kale
- Nutritional Yeast
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 225F.
- Tear kale into uniform-sized pieces, but don’t make the pieces too small – they will shrink down.
- Place kale on a non-stick cookie sheet or a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle generously with spices such as nutritional yeast, Old Bay seasoning, sea salt, garlic salt or anything you like.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes until the kale pieces are dark green and crispy, taking care not to burn them.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS