Have you ever seen anything that made you grin at your computer screen despite yourself? Well, we sure have … this clip! And don’t worry, if you accidentally “aww” in a public place, just show everyone the video, they’ll get it!

This sweet video features a rescued cow from Hof Butenland sanctuary in Germany. The little cow seems to love nothing more than passing the days out in the sunshine alongside her human BFF. You can tell that this cow is on cloud nine by her facial expressions. Check out her face 37 seconds in – if that’s not pure bliss we don’t know what is!

This is pretty much the daily routine for cows at Hof Butenland animal sanctuary. At this beautiful place, they believe that all animals deserve the chance to be loved and respected and they certainly do their best to ensure that’s the case – as you can see in this video. To learn more about Hof Butenland, check out their Facebook and visit their website.

Incredible! A Pack of Stray Dogs Stood Guard Over a Baby Who Was Abandoned in a Train Station

Help Denver Repeal Cruel Breed-Specific Legislation Against Pit Bulls!

Help Denver Repeal Cruel Breed-Specific Legislation Against Pit Bulls!

This Plant-Centric Deli Chain From California is Expanding … and We Can’t Wait for It!

Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis Just Added a Rescue Pup to Their Family and Want the World to Know!

25 comments on “Touching Video of Rescued Cow Basking in the Sun With Human Friend. 37 Seconds in – Prepare to Smile Uncontrollably (VIDEO)”

bob

creepy

Animal Lover

This makes my day!!!!!! How adorable!!!!! So nice to see this precious animal being loved and cared for rather than abused and slaughtered. I wish we could close every slaughter house and find a way to save all of these wonderful creatures. They have so much love to give and they have feelings and feel pain the way we do. Please think about this the next time you buy meat. A precious life died for your meal. Thank you to the wonderful person who showered this calf with so much love and shared it with all of us.

Ted C
13 Feb 2017

Do lions think a "precious life died for your meal"? Do whales or birds or the venus fly trap? The answer is no. Cows are part of the food chain. Humans have evolved to eat both plants and meat. We shouldn\'t abuse or inflict unnecessary pain and suffering on animals but it is a natural process for animals to give up their lives so other living creatures can eat. It\'s the food chain.

john pasqua

they are like dogs. cool to save animals like this. they are not food now.

Sharon Rodriguez

not to be too uppity but this is a calf not a cow.probably not more than 6 months old. love the video.
please educate yourselves on how veal is raised and refuse to buy it.

bob
13 Feb 2017

It\'s also a cow. just like a puppy is also a dog. You aren\'t being uppity, you\'re being wrong.

Dominic Veronesi

I love beef too.

lynn

cattle know when their in a slaughter house. they know whats fixin to happen . they have felings , emotions .and are very,very,scared. this video made me cry . I\'m so happy for that cow,and the human who is getting to feel the cows true love .

Ted C
13 Feb 2017

No they don\'t. They don\'t even know they are cows.

Chris
16 Feb 2017

For some reason, I don\'t see a reply box for Ted C.....who obviously has very little compassion, if any at all.
Sorry that there are people in this world who think as you do. And as for milk.....which is an animal product....it wasn\'t meant for humans to drink....it\'s for baby cows! Think about that one! We\'re the only mammals that drink another mammal\'s milk....and I think that\'s pretty disgusting! Thank God I\'m a vegan....and thank God that most young people are seeing the light and following suit! There will be a much brighter future for all animals as this trend continues...Face it, Ted C.....you will be in the horrible minority one of these days....unless all that red meat kills you first!

Becky

I had a pet calf, Sugar Foot, that I fed with a milk pail with a nipple on it. She thought I was her mother and tried to suck my fingers. Yes, this is so wonderful. Maybe I\'ll be eating more of my vegetables and less of .....

Lyn Uthe

A beautiful feeling being. I understand, each to their own. However, I do hope she is allowed to live out her life as entitled, and not the horrible alternative. <3

Kate

Having just signed petitions for animals who were abused this is a welcome sight. I confess I would have rather had it without the music, beautiful as it is, and just heard the sounds in the video. What a joyous and peaceful time they must have had together.

Muriel Servaege

Lucky cow! Who would still want to eat meat after watching that video?