Healthy and easy three-ingredient fritters. These Zucchini and Quinoa Fritters are super delicious and great for when you need a quick meal! They're perfect as an appetizer or as a topper on a salad.
Zucchini and Quinoa Fritters [Vegan]
- 2 flax eggs 2 tablespoons ground flax + 6 tablespoons water
- 2 large zucchinis
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 cans hearts of palm
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 tablespoon chickenless seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Add flax ingredients into a small dish and set aside.
- Wash quinoa and cook in the water and vegetable broth. once complete, let cool then add to a large mixing bowl.
- Dice zucchinis and pulse in your food processor a few times - make sure not to over pulse. add to the large mixing bowl.
- Drain and rinse hearts of palm and pulse in your food processor making sure not to over pulse. add to the large mixing bowl.
- Add flax eggs, gf flour, chickenless seasoning, basil, salt, and pepper into your mixing bowl and stir until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Lay down parchment paper on a large baking tray. use an ice cream scooper to place mixture throughout your baking tray and gently flatten each ball with your hands. bake for 30 minutes, flip, then cook for another 30 minutes. let cool & serve!