This unicorn chia parfait is a colorful, magical dream breakfast! It is layered with blue chia pudding and soy yogurt naturally turned bright pink thanks to beet powder. To make it even more dreamy, it is decorated with pomegranate jewels and edible flowers.
Unicorn Chia Parfait [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/4 cup rice milk
- 2 bags butterfly pea flower tea
- 4 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups soy yogurt
- 1 teaspoon beet powder
- 2.5 tablespoons erythritol
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate jewels
- Edible flowers
- Bring rice milk to the boil and add butterfly pea flower tea. Remove from heat and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, squeezing them slightly.
- Allow the tea to cool and add chia seeds and 1 tablespoon erythritol. Mix vigorously for 60 seconds. Allow to rest for at least 2 hours, stirring once in a while.
- Divide chia pudding into halves and mix one part with one 1 tablespoon soy yogurt and the other part with 3 tablespoons soy yogurt.
- Mix remaining soy yogurt with beet powder and 1.5 tablespoons erythritol.
- Layer chia puddings and beet yogurt in a jar and top with pomegranate jewels and edible flowers.