These fool-proof super easy vegan pancakes need just two ingredients and some water. Though they take less ingredients and time, they are just as, if not more tasty than other pancakes! Best of all they are 100 percent vegan and gluten free! These delicious no oil pancakes are great for breakfast, lunch or dinner! They're fluffy, lightly sweet, and soft. Top these easy vegan pancakes with a slab of vegan butter and fresh fruit or maple syrup! Delicious! This is also an ideal recipe for anyone following a McDougall Starch Solution diet, as it meets the criteria.
Two Ingredient Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2/3 cup chickpea flour Also called besan flour
- 1 whole banana, ripe
- 1/2 cup water (keep a little extra to add if the batter thickens.)
- For this recipe you will need a blender and ideally a quality non-stick pan. If you do not have a non-stick pan you will need a little cooking oil - I suggest some coconut oil.
- First, get your pan onto the stove and set the heat to medium.
- Now add all the ingredients into your blender and blend for approximately 1 minute until the batter is nice and smooth.
- Now it's simply a matter of cooking the batter in your pan. (Click here to watch the video demonstration of this).