These fool-proof super easy vegan pancakes need just two ingredients and some water. Though they take fewer ingredients and time, they are just as, if not tastier than other pancakes! Best of all they are 100 percent vegan and gluten-free! These delicious no oil pancakes are great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! They're fluffy, lightly sweet, and soft. Top these easy vegan pancakes with a slab of vegan butter and fresh fruit or maple syrup! Delicious! This is also an ideal recipe for anyone following a McDougall Starch Solution diet, as it meets the criteria.
Two Ingredient Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2/3 cup chickpea flour Also called besan flour
- 1 whole banana, ripe
- 1/2 cup water (keep a little extra to add if the batter thickens.)
- For this recipe, you will need a blender and ideally a quality non-stick pan. If you do not have a non-stick pan you will need a little cooking oil - I suggest some coconut oil.
- First, get your pan onto the stove and set the heat to medium.
- Now add all the ingredients into your blender and blend for approximately 1 minute until the batter is nice and smooth.
- Now it's simply a matter of cooking the batter in your pan. (Click here to watch the video demonstration of this).
- Grain-Free Flour
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 340 | Total Carbs: 62 g | Total Fat: 4 g | Total Protein: 15 g | Total Sodium: 40 g | Total Sugar: 21 g Per Serving: Calories: 85 | Carbs: 16 g | Fat: 1 g | Protein: 4 g | Sodium: 10 g | Sugar: 5 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
These turned out perfect. I read other comments and can\’t understand how or why theirs didn\’t turn out correctly. Mine turned out wonderful, golden brown outside and fluffy cooked in the middle, no complaints. Just Awesome!
I made these this morning for breakfast. They are awesome! Thank you so much for posting this recipe. Regardless of some of the comments here, these are really delicious and healthy. Of course they\’re not going to taste like conventional pancakes or have same texture, but wow, they are much better than toxic, bad-for-you boxed mixes with chemicals, gmo and non-organic ingredients. I give these two big thumbs up. These will be regular breakfast menu item for me now and in the future.
Also, fat cannot make one fat, carbs do the job quite nicely. So suggesting that coconut oil be used alone is absurd because everything sticks. How about a nice, seasoned cast iron pan instead of these other ideas?