This fool-proof super easy pancake recipe uses just two ingredients and some water, best of all it is 100 percent vegan! No dairy or eggs – and gluten free! It is a delicious no oil vegan pancake recipe that’s great for breakfast, lunch or dinner! This is also an ideal recipe for anyone following a McDougall Starch Solution diet, as it meets the criteria.
Two Ingredient Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2/3 cup chickpea flour Also called besan flour
- 1 whole banana, ripe
- 1/2 cup water (keep a little extra to add if the batter thickens.)
- For this recipe you will need a blender and ideally a quality non-stick pan. If you do not have a non-stick pan you will need a little cooking oil - I suggest some coconut oil.
- First, get your pan onto the stove and set the heat to medium.
- Now add all the ingredients into your blender and blend for approximately 1 minute until the batter is nice and smooth.
- Now it's simply a matter of cooking the batter in your pan. (Click here to watch the video demonstration of this).