These tropical ice cream sandwiches combine fruity mango and coconut in a creamy vegan ice cream sandwiched by cashew cookies! This recipe is five ingredients, vegan, gluten-free, raw, and refined sugar-free!
Tropical Ice Cream Sandwiches [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 7 ounces (half a can) coconut milk, chilled in fridge overnight
- 1 mango, diced and frozen
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Pulse cookie ingredients in a food processor until homogenous.
- Spread mixture out on parchment paper using a rolling pin or hands and cut out circles using cookie cutters or a glass.
- Place cookies in freezer.
- Combine frozen mango and coconut cream (chilled coconut milk) in the food processor until smooth and creamy. If too liquidy, freeze until the ice cream sets.
- Using a cookie scoop, sandwich ice cream between cookies and set to chill in freezer.