This delicious no-bake, four-ingredient dessert only takes 10 minutes to make! Simply pulse coconut flakes along with maple syrup, vanilla extract, cacao butter and a couple of other ingredients, until it becomes a thick paste. After a few hours in the freezer, this fudge is ready to be sliced and enjoyed with a cup of coffee or tea.
Toasted Coconut Fudge [Vegan]
- 4 cups toasted coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cacao butter
- A pinch of sea salt
- Add the toasted coconut flakes into the blender cup and pulse for about 45 seconds, starting from low speed, increasing to the highest.
- Add vanilla extract, cacao butter, and a pinch of sea salt. Pulse for about 30 seconds.
- Lastly add the maple syrup. Pulse for just a few seconds, about 15. Again starting from low speed and increasing to the highest.
- Spray a loaf pan with coconut oil and pour the thick mixture onto a loaf pan. Refrigerate for a 3-4 hours or overnight to set.
- Cut the coconut fudge into pieces, and serve.
Keep fudge refrigerated.