These mango hibiscus popsicles only require 3 ingredients. Chia seeds are the secret ingredient that allows the hibiscus tea to bind and gives the popsicles a nice texture and bite, while also adding some fiber, protein, and good fats. Easy, delicious and healthy!
3-Ingredient Mango Hibiscus Popsicles [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 1 1/2 cups freshly boiled water
- 6 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 fresh mangoes
- 1 hibiscus tea bag
- Start by making the tea.
- Take the bag out of the tea and add in 6 teaspoons of chia seeds. Stir well and let soak for 15 minutes, or until a thick gel forms
- Meanwhile cut the mangos in pieces and blend to create mango puree.
- Take out your popsicles molds and add a layer of mango puree followed by a layer of chia hibiscus pudding. Tap the molds on the counter between each layer to remove any air bubbles. Continue until the popsicles molds are full.
- Place in the freezer overnight or for at least 4 hours.