This delicious noodle bowl is made with just six ingredients in three easy steps. It's a bowl full of flavor and amazing texture. With red cabbage, kimchi, marinated tofu, and creamy Thai green curry sauce, it's an easy meal that can be thrown together in no time. It is savory, crunchy, flavorful, satisfying, colorful, easy, and so delicious.
Thai Green Curry Tofu Ramen With Kimchi [Vegan]
For the Ramen:
- 7 ounces rice ramen
- 1 1/2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup vegan kimchi
- 6 ounces tofu
- 6 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 batch Thai green curry sauce, divided (recipe below)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the Thai Green Curry Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1/3 cup water, to thin
- Prepare the Thai green curry sauce by combining all ingredients and add the garlic to it. Take 3 tablespoons of the sauce to marinate the tofu. You can either fry the tofu or bake it for around 10 minutes at 400°F.
- While the tofu is frying or baking thinly slice the red cabbage and cook your rice ramen according the manufactures directions.
- Assemble by mixing rice ramen noodles, red cabbage, tofu, and Thai green curry sauce. Season with salt and pepper.