A whole-food, plant-based, oil-free and sugar-free dressing that is versatile and easy to make. Great for dipping veggies in, topping salads and pouring over roasted veggies.
Sunflower Butter Dressing [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup sunflower butter
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 3 cloves garlic or 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 inch fresh ginger or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 pitted deglet noor dates
- 1/2 cup water
Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of processor as needed.
Feel free to make a double batch. It keeps for up to two weeks in a sealed container in the refrigerator.