Can you believe that in just ten minutes or less, you can make this beautiful and vibrant salad? Rice noodles and zucchini ribbons set the base for a topping of bell peppers, strawberries, onions, and thyme. The tangy pineapple thyme dressing ties the whole dish together.
Rice Noodle Salad With Pineapple Thyme Dressing [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Rice Noodle Salad With Pineapple Thyme Dressing [Vegan]
For the Salad:
- 1/4 of 1 8.8-ounce packet of rice noodles
- 1/2 of 1 red bell pepper, cleaned and sliced by width
- 1/2 of 1 yellow bell pepper, cleaned and sliced by width
- 1 zucchini, peeled lengthways into ribbons
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 1 spring onion, diced
- 1/2 of 1 lime
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- A pinch of salt
For the Dressing:
- 5-6 pineapple chunks
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 stalks fresh thyme, stalk removed
- Water, to reach consistency
How to Prepare Rice Noodle Salad With Pineapple Thyme Dressing [Vegan]
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add a pinch of salt and the rice noodles.
- Cook for approximately 3 minutes or however is indicated on the packet. Remove from heat, drain, and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Clean, chop, dice, peel, and slice all the vegetables.
- In a blender, add the dressing ingredients and blend, adding water to reach desired consistency.
- Rinse the noodles once more before serving, to separate them and prevent from clumping together. Set onto a serving plate.
- Add the vegetables and squeeze the fresh lime all over.
- Pour the dressing over everything and finish with a sprig or two of fresh thyme.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.