This is a beautiful and creamy soup that I love making all year long. It’s full of fresh, nutritious vegetables that are good for your heart and soul. During the fall holidays, I make the “variation” recipe (noted below) by adding the coriander and pumpkin spice – a “must-make.” Delicious!
Raw Harvest Soup [Vegan]
- 1 cup water
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup flax oil or olive oil
- Blend all of the ingredients, except the oil, on high speed in your blender until really creamy (approximately one minute — I prefer this soup to be very creamy).
- Then, while the blender is running on low speed, add the oil. Continue blending for another minute or so. This will make it slightly warm. Enjoy!
Variations: Add 1/2 teaspoon coriander Add 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice